WATCH THIS PREVIEW VIDEO
What you’ll learn
Speak English with more confidence
Speak English clearly with less of an accent
Understand native English speakers with improved listening skills
Develop a strong foundation for continued practice and improvement
Speak English at a low-intermediate level or higher
I have taught more than 2,000 Vietnamese students and…
The biggest problems native-Vietnamese speakers have when they speak English is pronunciation.
Most Vietnamese students are NOT taught proper pronunciation so they just pronounce English with their Vietnamese tongue. This is a big mistake!
This results in:
- being misunderstood or not understood at all
- little or no confidence
- limiting beliefs: I will never improve my English or I’m stuck with this accent.
Unfortunately, I have seen this so many times, but…
It doesn’t have to be this way for you!
With the right focus, consistent practice, and a strong desire to succeed… you can and you will improve your pronunciation.
This is why I created this course!
This course focuses on the biggest problems Vietnamese-speakers have when they speak English so you:
- don’t waste your time learning the sounds you already know!
- work on the areas that make the biggest impact on your pronunciation from day 1
- can start seeing results with focused practice immediately
- start speaking English with confidence
When you buy this course you’ll get:
- 2+ hours of video content
- over 1,000 audio files of words, phrases, sentences, poems to use for practice
- an audio guide ebook
- extra modules
- access to me, your instructor
- a Lifetime of Updates!
I want you to imagine yourself speaking English confidently and with clear pronunciation…
-How would you feel?
-How would your life be different?
Not only is this a possibility, but it will be a reality if you take this course, focus on practicing every day (even when you feel like giving up), and applying what you learn to every day situations.
I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Vietnamese speakers who want to improve their American English pronunciation