WATCH THIS PREVIEW
In this course you will learn vocabulary, phrasal verbs and idioms that native speakers use in spoken English and daily life.
The vocabulary is separated into 30 topics including activities, money, work, food and describing people.
By the end of the course you will be able to speak English more fluently and confidently because you will know and understand common vocab, expressions and idioms. This also includes learning how to use phrasal verbs, common phrases, collocations and which prepositions are used with which words.
This will help you to understand English easier as well if you’re watching a movie, watching the news or just speaking to a native English speaker for example.
This course is EXTREMELY useful for students who are taking IELTS, TOEFL or any other English test as it will help you to use less common vocab and idioms.
The course includes
- More than 16 hours of content;
- 30 topics;
- Downloadable Word documents for EVERY topic so you don’t have to write down the meanings of every word;
- Quizzes for EVERY topic;
- Analysis of the difference between common expressions and words;
- Which prepositions to use with each phrase/word;
- Collocations (this means which words are used with other words. For example we say have a drink, not do a drink.);
- Common mistakes YOU may be making.
So if you’re ready to improve your vocabulary and start sounding like a native speaker, I’ll see you inside the course.
Who am I?
I’m Shane, an award winning English teacher who has been helping students learn English for more than eight years. Over these 8 years I have seen what works and what doesn’t work for students learning English so now I want to share it with you so you can start speaking a language fluently and stop struggling and saying language learning is hard.