What You Get:
Week 1 | Government Contracting Foundation
- Business Registration
- Federal Employer Identification and Dun & Bradstreet Number Application
- Systems for Award Management Registration | Unique Entity Identification Number
Week 2 | Secrets to Winning Contracts
- Types of Contracts
- How to Find Government Contracts (Active and Expired)
- How to Market to the Government and Private Corporations
- What is a RFQ, RFP, or RFI?
- How to Create a Pricing Structure
Week 3 | Proposal, Grant Writing, Certifications
- How to draft a Competitive Response
- How to Leverage Set Aside Contracts and Small Business Programs (8a, WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB, VOSB, MBE)
- Subcontracting (Partnering with Prime Contractors)
- Submit Your Response
Week 4 | You’ve Won! What To Do Next!
- Business Accounting for Government Contracts
- Insurance Requirements
- Project Management
- Create New Opportunities to Win New Contracts
- Where and How to Network with Government Agencies and Prime Contractors
Government Contracting Myths
- Stop talking yourself out of WINNING before getting started
- You don’t need a college degree – we will show you STEP by STEP how to position yourself to WIN!
- Education is important but knowing how to POSITION your business is more important!
- You don’t need money to win contracts. Just learn our winning system and apply it to your business.
- With our course, you’re plugged into a network of business owners JUST LIKE YOU who work with each other & WIN BIG.
- All you need is our proven blueprint and a mindset that’s ready to GO ALL IN.
- A criminal record can’t keep you from owning a business.
- It also can’t keep you from bidding of government contracts.
- All that matters is whether your offer is a WINNING offer and our job is to teach you how to do just that!
You have to be logged in and our VIP MEMBER to get the download link for this course.