A new article on Social Media Today reports that, as part of its expanded push to lure more creators across to its platform with advanced monetization and growth tools, YouTube has just launched its newly refreshed YouTube for Creators website. That aims to provide info on all the key elements of building a YouTube Channel and presence.
“Whether you’re a new or seasoned creator, you are the driving force behind YouTube. We want to make it easier for you to do what you do best. Along with the official Creators channel, the website will offer expert advice to help tell your story, build your community, and turn your passions into opportunities.”
The website is made up of three sections to simplify things. The ‘Welcome Creators’ section provides links to YouTube’s policies and tips on getting started. YouTube has also included more in-depth overviews of how each element of the channel-building process works, with relevant links to official guides and explainers.
YouTube says its new site for Creators offers information about:
- Getting started on YouTube: Ready to share your videos with the world? Find tips about production, channel branding, and YouTube Studio (aka your home base for posting videos and more).
- Top creator questions: Spend less time researching and more time creating. We put answers to your most searched questions right on the homepage.
- Policies + Guidelines: Keeping YouTube safe and protecting the YouTube community are our top priorities — and we all need to play our part. Easily stay up-to-date with the latest policy updates.
- Building your community: See how you can use our suite of creation tools, comment managing tips, and metadata best practices to find and connect with fans.
- Programs + Initiatives: Being a creator comes with perks! You can access creative workshops, the Black Voices Fund, Shorts Fund, FanFest, and more. Check out what other opportunities we have in store for you.
- Growing your channel: Looking to take your channel to the next level? Explore our analytics tools, tips for attracting new viewers, and advice for improving your channel.
- Making money on YouTube: Turn your creativity into income! Learn about traditional ads, the YouTube Partner Program, Channel Memberships and more.