Learn Professional Content Creation In Just 14 Days
14-Day Filmmaker Agenda
Learn the fundamental laws of cinematic & emotional filmmaking in the fastest timeframe possible
Day 1: Fundamentals, Gear & Camera Settings
- What you should look for when buying a camera, lenses, lights, mics, and so on.
- The exact gear you should buy depending on your budget and goals
- The fundamental camera settings for quality videos
- 1-Hour Exercise: Content quiz and practicing with what you have
Day 2: Focal Lengths & Lenses
- The different types of lenses on.
- What you should look for when purchasing lenses
- Frame rate tutorials: How to get the best slow motion footage
- Getting creative with focal lengths
- 1-Hour Exercise: Focal length challenge & practice foundational camera settings
Day 3: Composition
- Ideal Video composition
- 10 primary camera angles
- Composition that evokes emotion
- Make boring things look awesome with movement
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot 10 cinematic movements & recreate 5 composition shot
Day 4: Cinematic Movements
- How to increase the quality of your videos by adding cinematic movements
- Handheld movements techniques
- Tripod movement techniques
- The different tools (steadicams, gimbals, etc.) and how to use them
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practical exercises for learning movement
Day 5: Lighting
- Fundamentals of lighting
- 10 primary camera angles
- White balance
- Split lighting
- The 3 point setup
- Color temperature
- How to get cinematic lighting in a difficult environments
- Creative lighting techniques
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practice the 3 point lighting setup
Day 6: Sound Design
- Capturing clean audio
- Professional sound design
- Finding & selecting sound effects
- 1-Hour Exercise: Downloadable practice material + practical exercises
Day 7: File Management + Intro To Editing
- Staying organized
- How to save hours editing with naming conventions and a file tree
- File storage and backup
- 1-Hour Exercise: Create your file tree, organize all content shot thus far with naming conventions & breakdown five commercials lighting setups
Day 8: Professional Editing Walkthrough
- Learn how to edit in: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Full walkthrough of each editing software
- Choose whichever program you like!
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download the example footage and follow over-the-shoulder editing tutorial to recreate final commercial
Day 9: Intro To After Effects
- Adobe After Effects animations
- Keyframing in after effects
- Creating and using Motion Graphics templates
- Separate yourself from the crowd with motion graphics
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download practice commercial and remake all the graphics in the tutorial
Day 10: Virtual Job Shadows
- Follow us on live commercial sets.
- Learn how to direct talent
- Understanding both sides of the camera
- Observe our start to finish process in action.
- Commercial breakdowns: Behind the scenes of profitable video advertising
- 1-Hour Exercise: Film a creative lighting scene
Day 11: Scriptwriting & Using A Storyboard
- What is a value video?
- Basics of scriptwriting
- Keys to developing an effective storyboard
- Creative ways to get attention
- Pre-production process for planning your commercial shoots
- Watch us write a script for 14-day filmmaker
- 1-Hour Exercise: Write your first script and develop the storyboard
Day 12: Shoot Your Commercial
- Day of preparation
- 7 strategies for finding on camera talent (for free)
- How to shoot mouth-watering B-roll
- Getting into state for leading the shoot and winning the day
- Things to remember, getting the shots, extra b-roll tips
- Watch us shoot the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot your first commercial
Day 13: Edit Your Commercial
- How to edit interview based commercials and utilizing story in your messaging
- Our 8-Step editing workflow, walking you through our entire process from start to finish
- Watch us edit the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- Master your creative editing process
- 1-Hour Exercise: Edit your first commercial
Day 14: Organic Distribution
- How to setup & optimize your social media profiles for consistent content creation
- Creative ways to organically distribute video content
- Maximizing the effectiveness of every video with basic organic copywriting
- 1-Hour Exercise: Customize & prime your social media channels, release your first commercial and write your second script
We are Commercial Filmmakers. Telling passionate entrepreneurs stories with video is what we do every-single-day.
We started shooting content in 2013 with a Canon 70d and a $50 lens.
Since then, we’ve shot over 200 commercials combined which have generated our clients tens of millions in profit.
We still run our vieo agency today alongside building the most effective online-programs for content creators that want RESULTS.
Content Creators Who LOVE 14 Day Filmmaker
Who This Course Is For…
You want to learn how to shoot, direct & edit cinematic commercials that produce real profits – or you want to learn to do it better.
We’ll be starting from the ground up so the program can take you from zero to hero—however, this program is also great for experienced content creators who want to learn Next Level Creators methods for how to actually SHOOT high quality video.
You’re willing to put in some work – this program works when you do. If you plan to invest in the program and get to it whenever you get to it, Youtube is a better place to procrastinate.
Who This Course Is NOT For…
You are looking for a comprehensive program on video distribution & paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc… This program has one day that that goes in-depth into organic (free) video distribution strategies but paid advertising will not be covered.
You do not care about speed. This program is developed for people that want to develop this incredibly valuable skillset in the fasted timeframe possible. There are better programs out there for those of you who have an infinite amount of time and no real need to move quickly.