Do you have a good camera but just can’t seem to take those amazing professional shots you see posted on the internet and selling on sites like Getty Images.
This course is dedicated to showing you exactly what separates a pro from an amateur, the settings they use and the tricks to get that perfect shot.
This course is an Amazon Best seller and also a Udemy best selling course, we have helped thousands of people just like you to become professional photographers and start to charge for your work. Think of the extra cash you can make in wedding photography, stock photographer and modelling portfolios.
So What will you learn in our Photography Course?
- This complete SLR Digital Photography course has everything you need to start shooting quality professional photos in a few hours.
- It’s complete with professional settings; find out how the pro’s set up their camera so you are shooting with exactly the same settings.
- This course is suitable for all SLR camera models, Canon, Nikon, Sony ect..
- The course encompasses these subjects delivered over DVD.
- How to achieve those tack sharp photos
- The fundamentals of a good shot, if you abide by these simple rules you will always have great shots.
- How to reduce Camera Shake, (one of the biggest problems in photography
- How to shoot in Raw
- How to hold your camera properly to shoot handheld in low light situations.
- How to compose your picture properly using the rule of thirds
- How to compose using leading lines
- ISO and which settings are best
- Aperture how to use it properly to achieve professional results.
- How professionals use cropping to improve their photos.
- How to remove unwanted items from your photo.
- Correct use of timers and remote controls.
- Reflectors, how to use them to get that professional look in portraits.
- How the pros use exposure bracketing to always get the right exposure
- Using exposure compensation to get the right exposure in tricky situations.
- Camera modes explained and how to use each one correctly.
- Metering modes explained and how you can use them to make sure you always the perfect shot
- How to frame your picture properly, filling the frame and using natural frames
- How professionals use burst/continuous mode to always get that perfectly times shot.
- Corrrect use of focus lock and its use in composition.
- Proper settings for compression and quality
- Camera sensors explained and which ones are best for landscape or portraits.
- Noise and the best ways to reduce it
- And much more…