- -> If you work in an organization where GA4 is the leading web and app analytics tool, this course is for you.
- -> If you want to leverage GA4 data outside of the GA user interface, to join and enrich it with other marketing, CRM and contextual data, this course is for you.
- -> If you want to learn SQL in a meaningful way in the context of relevant marketing use cases, this course is for you.
- -> If you want to perform advanced analysis on your GA4 data, this course is for you.
- -> If you want to store your GA4 data in BigQuery (Google Cloud) and/or send it to your data warehouse in other cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Snowflake, this course is for you.
- -> If you want to visualize your GA4 data in tools like Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI, this course is for you.
What You Get:
- Setup the BigQuery environment
- Link Google Analytics 4 and Google BigQuery
- Access the course dataset
- Explore the Google Analytics 4 export schema
- Run your first SQL query
Events & Users
- Understand GA4’s session and user data models
- Sessionize the event data stream in BigQuery
- Group data by users and different user-based dimensions
- Access user properties
- Learn how to unnest data
- Learn about query costs (and optimization)
Engagement & Retention
- Replicate and customize GA4’s sessionization logic
- Use “engagement” as a way to segment data
- Build custom pathing reports to show how users navigate your website
- Build comprehensive event reports and event funnels
- Replicate and customize GA4’s retention model
- Integrate Google BigQuery with Google Data Studio
Monetization & Lifetime Value
- Explore the ecommerce event schema in the GA4 data
- Calculate ecommerce metrics
- Explore how GA4 utilizes “items” in ecommerce events
- Build a comprehensive items funnel report
- Calculate and visualize the lifetime value of users
- Learn advanced techniques for working with Google BigQuery and Google Analytics 4
- Craft your own concept of an “engaged session”
- Combine GA4 data with other public datasets
- Flatten the GA4 schema to work with relational databases
- And many more…this section is constantly updated with new content
You have to be logged in and our VIP Members to see the Download Links