What You Get?
Module 1: Starting out
This first module is all about getting organised and having the tools in place to work as a freelancer. After this module, you are entirely set up to work online.
- How set-up your freelance business as a social media manager
- How to get organised
- Must have tools & systems
- How to set up & use the Facebook Business Manager
- How to use Facebook Creator Studio
Module 2: Social Media Manager
In this module, you will learn everything about processes and workflows a social media manager has to do and to work with clients.
- How to find your niche
- Social Media Manager work-flows
- Onboarding your clients
- How to run client discovery calls
- How to create content for yourself and your clients
- How to create a portfolio
- onboarding and email templates
Module 3: Instagram
In this module, you’ll learn everything about the algorithm, strategies and content creation.
- The Instagram algorithm
- Profile set-up (for you and your clients)
- Instagram branding
- Instagram engagement
- Instagram stories and reels
- Instagram growth hacks
- Manage different accounts on Instagram for clients
- Instagram features including, video, analytics, stories etc
Module 4: Facebook Organic Marketing
In this module, you’ll learn all about organic Facebook Marketing, which includes:
- The Facebook algorithm
- How to create content for clients on Facebook
- Facebook content creation challenge
- Facebook Audio & Podcasts
- Facebook Groups
- Optimise Pages
- Facebook Shops
Module 4a: Facebook Paid Marketing
– Only with Signature Course package –
- How to set up Facebook & Instagram Ads
- How to run campaigns for clients
- iOS14 changes
Module 5: Twitter
This module is all about Twitter and how you can use it for your clients:
- Which business types should be on Twitter
- Must know Twitter basics
- Twitter growth hacks
- Twitter spaces
- Twitter & PR
Module 6: Pinterest
The most underestimated Platform. After this module, you will know exactly how to use Pinterest to explode your client’s website and show off your knowledge!
- Which business types should be on Pinterest
- Must know Pinterest basics
- How to use Pinterest for website growth
- How to manage Pinterest easily & create content
- Pinterest growth hacks
In this bonus module, you will learn how to utilise tailwind in your business from the tailwind experts
In this bonus module, you will learn how to create great content on TikTok.
- How the algorithm works
- How to create converting content
- What tools and resources to use.
BONUS: Social Media Strategy
In this bonus module, you will learn precisely how to create a social media strategy for your clients.
- Why do clients need a social media strategy?
- How to create a social media strategy
Module 7: Packaging, Pricing, Invoices & Contracts
After this module, you’ll know exactly what you can charge for your services, how you can professionally invoice your clients and set up contracts.
- Pricing your services
- Creating packages
- Setting up contracts with your clients (including contract template)
- Invoicing for your services (including invoice template)
Module 8: How to secure clients
After this module, you will know how and where you can find clients and how to pitch and market yourself.
- How and where to find clients
- How to send a pitch message (including templates)
Module 9: Bonus
- Books & Podcasts
- LinkedIn training
- Strategy audit
- Financial training
- Clubhouse 101
Bonus Guest Expert Trainings
- Linkedin training
- Finance training
- Branding & website
You’ll have access to all the bonus resources like templates, swipe files and downloadables, including:
You will get contract examples, proposals, email templates, and so many more done-for-you resources!
Video Training & Tech Tutorials
In the video training and how-to’s, you’ll learn how to manage social media accounts and create content. Through my detailed screen-share, you will learn how to use each tool and how to implement it into your business.
To help you take action, I have created checklists for each task in each module. This will help you focus on the right tasks and keep you to stay on track.
Each module has a workbook to accompany the video trainings and includes all the links to resources to make your progress even faster.
Templates & Social Media Planner
Organization is key when you are the BOSS so having your task list organized is super important.
When traveling around you need a light planner that still helps you with all your daily, weekly and monthly plans. And it’ll help you keep a gratitude practice!