If you’re a small business owner or creative freelancer, everyone you know has declared that you “should” be using Facebook® to promote your work. (After all, with over a billion active users, at least a few should be interested in what you do.) But making a page for yourself and getting a few likes from friends won’t do your business any good.
Learning how to take full advantage of the remarkable marketing power of Facebook can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Facebook marketing pro Nathan Latka will show you how to use this powerful social media hub to attract customers, turn them into fans, and drive sales. Focusing on the concrete, practical skills you need to harness the full power of Facebook, this course will guide you through setting up, optimizing, and monetizing your company’s Facebook page. You’ll learn Facebook marketing tips about:
- building your email list via Facebook
- using Facebook to pitch, sell, and close
- getting likes, shares, and comments
- managing your Facebook page efficiently and effortlessly
- and more!
Whether you’re looking for your first 100 likes or your first 10,000, this course will make Facebook your most powerful marketing tool.
- Why Use Facebook for Small Business?
- Choosing the Right Avatar & Banner
- Setting Up Your Facebook Page
- Catching Your Audiences Attention
- Get Your First 1000 Likes
- Content Strategy with Sean Malarkey
- Driving Engagement with Joshua Parkinson
- Create Content & Manage It
- How to Discover Great Content
- Marketing Effectively to Your Followers
- Understanding Your Page
- Uncovering Valuable Insight Data
- Boost Facebook Ads with Justin Brooke
- Optimizing Ads for Maximum Exposure
- The Right Ad For You
- Double Your Email List
- Turn Fans Into Marketers
- Easily Sell on Facebook
- Selling Through Facebook Stories
- Buy Using a “Buy” Comment
- Social Media Business with Carrie Wilkerson
- Identify Your Target Market
- Focus on Niche with Marketing Money