Meal Planning Masterclass Create Your Own Meal Plan
What you’ll learn
- FREEDOM: Learn how to eat when you feel like, and still achieve your physique goals.
- FLEXIBILITY: Design meal plans around your schedule and lifestyle.
- DIVERSITY: Learn how to incorporate chocolate, ice cream, and other indulgences, into a meal plan
- RESULTS: Learn strategies from a fitness model competitor to ensure you stick to your meal plan and get results
- TRANSFORMATION: Expect to lose 1-1.5 pounds per week using a meal plan you create for yourself.
- BUILD MUSCLE: Learn how to design a meal plan to maximise muscle gain and muscle tone
- LEARN SCIENCE: Learn the real science behind fat loss and building muscle (from a fitness model competitor)
- EXPERTISE: Learn from a fitness model competitor with proven results and a Bachelor Degree in Science
- PRACTICALITY: Learn about pre- and post-workout training nutrition. And how to get the most out of your training
- PROGRESS: Learn how to track your progress. Record your workouts and measurements.
- PLATEAUS: Learn how to break through fat loss plateaus and no longer be frustrated again!
- SAVE HUNDREDS: No personal trainers required, no more cookie cutter meal plans!
- FALL IN LOVE: With the foods you were told not to eat, and design meal plans with your favourite indulgences.
- HAVE FUN: Enjoy the process of losing fat and look forward to every meal on your meal plan.
If you want to learn how you can start losing 1-1.5 pounds of fat each week by designing your own meal plan around your favourite food, this course is for you.
IN THIS COURSE, I WILL TEACH YOU…
- How to take perfect progress photos
- How to measure progress (tape measurements and fat calipers) – Downloadable Spreadsheet
- Nutrition fundamentals (to understand meal plan creation)
- Realistic weight loss and muscle building expectations for a natural weight lifter
- What essential kitchen equipment you need to meal prep correctly
- How to break through frustrating weight loss plateaus
- How to have cheat meals without losing progress
- The best pre-workout nutrition to have to make the most of your workouts
- Meal planning lifestyle strategies (how to travel, eat at restaurants, and make progress)
- How to design fun meal plans that you can stick to!
SIZE: 2,16 GB
Meal Planning Masterclass Create Your Own Meal Plan Contents: Videos