Building Your Go-to-Market Machine
You already know that MANY factors must come together to get your product or service into the hands of your ideal customer… But, you may not know how to build a suitable machine before launching new products, entering new markets, or opening new channels.
Not knowing how can make it incredibly difficult to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors.
When you invest in a proper go-to-market strategy, you avoid:
- Jumping into execution mode before understanding the big picture
- Thinking that because you built it, customers will come
- Wasting valuable resources on doing the wrong things
- Switching your strategy too often and expecting your team to catch up
In this 8-week virtual program, with weekly live calls, we’ll give you a step-by-step plan to:
- Clarify and prioritize your target markets
- Define your ideal customer (and the problems you solve for them!)
- Build your account and prospect lists
- Develop a marketing and sales plan that will land new customers
And most importantly, we’ll build a go-to-market strategy together that will help you win in the market.
Go-to-Market Course Curriculum
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Go to Market
In Module 1, you will learn where the go to market strategy fits in your business model and the importance of achieving product-market fit.
- Lesson 1: Go to Market Overview
- Lesson 2: Difference and Similarities between B2B and B2C
- Lesson 3: Understanding Market Maturity and Why it Matters
- Lesson 4: When and how to Pivot.
Module 2: Defining your Unique Value Proposition
In Module 2, the goal is to understand how to be seen and understood.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Needs
- Lesson 2: Why us and not them? Your Differentiators
- Less 3: Adjusting your Positioning and Messaging to your UVP
Module 3: Defining your Target Markets (B2B Focus)
In Module 3, you will learn how to identify and prioritize your potential markets
- Lesson 1: Identifying your Markets
- Lesson 2: Identifying top Accounts and Building your List
Module 4: Channel and Marketing Strategies (B2B Focus)
In Module 4, you will learn how to nudge buyers forward in their path to purchase.
- Lesson 1: Funnel Fundamentals: Understand the Decision Stages
- Lesson 2: Create your Buyer Personas
- Lesson 3: Importance of Content and Inbound Marketing
- Lesson 4: Understand the marketing mix
Module 5: Customer Personas and Marketing Strategies (B2C Focus)
In Module 5, you will learn how to align your marketing and sales to the customer lifecycle.
- Lesson 1: Building your Customer Avatar
- Lesson 2: Importance of Content in Attracting your ideal Customer
- Lesson 3: Develop your Marketing Strategy
Module 6: Developing your Marketing Plan (B2C Focus)
In Module 6, you will learn how to develop your tactical plan
- Lesson 1: Develop your tactical plan and build your budget
- Lesson 2: Tools of the Trade for Scaling a Business
Module 7: Sales Execution
In Module 7, you will learn about the nuances of combined sales and marketing operations and when to scale them.
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Sales Execution
- Lesson 2: The Top Sales Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Scaling your Sales Operations
- Lesson 4: Customer Relationship Management
The HUGE benefit of this program is the step-by-step approach, each module building on the other, walking you through every phase of bringing your product to market. Each module has a combination of worksheets, templates or cheatsheets that we have developed over the span of decades of work! This alone is worth 10x the price of the course!
Isabelle & Scott – Mastering Go to Market Contains: Videos