This course is for the players who would like to improve their level of doubles play by learning and training in a structured way for 12 months.
It is my first attempt to produce a 12 month structured doubles training program.
This course covers on how to do all the key skills in doubles, how to practice these skills and how much each day these skills should be practiced in order to make significant improvement in 12 months. Every month the intensity and volume of training will be increased.
If you manage to complete this 12 month course, your level of playing doubles will be significantly improved. Unless you are really serious about improving your level and you do not mind taking pain from the intensive and extreme hard training this course may be too much for you.
But if improving your level is the first interest in your life at this moment, then this is the course for you. I am putting all 50 years of my coaching experience and my knowledge in this course. If there is NO PAIN, there is NO GAIN. To become an outstanding player, you need to take extremely painful training. But if you love badminton, all these extremely painful training becomes extreme happiness and pure enjoyment.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996