Make a great living doing what you love as a freelancer
Attract a steady stream of high-value clients, break free from feast-and-famine cycles, and regain control over your schedule. This program will help you:
- Set up proven marketing systems to consistently bring in clients
- Refine your niche and how you describe the value of your services
- Improve your sales and negotiation skills to close higher-paying projects
- Run your business smoothly and set yourself up for steady growth
What you’ll learn
- Week 1 Niching
- Week 2 Messaging
- Week 3 Website & Social media
- Week 4 Client Attraction
- Week 5 Pricing
- Week 6 Sales & Negotiation
- Week 7 Outreach
- Week 8 Finances
- Week 9 Operations & Management
- Week 10 Client Relationships
- Week 11 Delegation
- Week 12 Systematic Growth
Learn withMatt Brunton
Matt Brunton is a designer, strategist, and creative director from the north of England.
He began working full-time as a graphic designer in 2004 and in the last 18 years has worked for agencies, on his own businesses, and in in-house creative and leadership roles.
Today he splits his time between creating educational content with Flux, his own branding studio, and freelancing on high-profile campaigns with some of London’s leading advertising agencies.
PROOF OF DOWNLOAD