Most People Never Master English…
If you are reading this page, then we know that your English reading skills are ok. But when it comes to actually speaking English, well, that’s another story!
You have probably been studying English for years, and yet, you still feel nervous, embarrassed, or self-conscious about speaking English. Perhaps you must speak slowly, and you have difficulty finding the right words to communicate. Maybe speaking good English feels like a chore. Maybe you make simple grammar mistakes that make you feel foolish. People shouldn’t judge your intelligence based on your English speaking skills, but unfortunately… they do.
You might even feel like you are too old to ever master English or any other language. We’re here to tell you that nothing could be further from the truth! Anyone can become fluent in English — at any age — you simply need to find a system that makes learning as easy as possible.
Stop Studying and Start Using English
You Learn By Doing.
If you want to become a better speaker, you need to speak more. And if you want to become a better listener, you need to listen more. This is something that even teachers don’t know. They want you to learn by memorizing. They want you to learn by studying grammar rules. You won’t become fluent by studying rules. You must practice speaking and listening.
Now, there are a select few “name brand” English courses that will help you practice speaking and listening. They are effective, however most of them come with one big flaw…
Studies have shown that fewer than 10% of people will read a book past the first chapter. This is the same for English courses. Most people start English courses that they will never finish. Have you ever wondered why it is so difficult to actually finish an entire English course?
The answer is simple:
Most English Courses are Boring!
There is a better way to learn…
There are many English courses and programs out there, but these lessons come with major problems.
Many are filled with English that is for beginners or English that you will never use in the real world. Most of them make you spend hours and hours memorizing grammar rules and looking at flash cards, but they don’t give you a way to practice your speaking and your listening. So what happens? You get bored with the material. Deep down, you know that you won’t use most of what you are learning, and it kills your motivation.
How can you be expected to learn fluent English from a boring English course? If you give up on an English textbook because it cannot hold your attention, it’s not your fault.
How Do We Make Our Lessons Interesting?
Our English lessons are made up of twelve of the most interesting stories ever told.
- Lesson Pack #1 asks: how far would you go to save your own life? And then you hear a story about a man who chopped off his own arm to save his life…
- Lesson Pack #6 is about a man who joined a pack of wolves, became their leader, then lived, ate, slept, and hunted alongside them for 2 years.
- Lesson Pack #3 reveals the unbelievable truth about slavery in the 21st century. You hear about a boy who recently escaped and freed thousands of other slaves.
- In Lesson Pack #5, you hear the incredible story about a man who survived the atomic bombings of both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Lesson Pack #4 tells the story of an American city which was evacuated due to an alien invasion. (100% true!)
And the best part is these lessons don’t only train you to understand real English, they give you a way to practice your English speaking even if you live in a place without anyone to practice speaking with.
Here is a closer look at the course:
- 12 Lesson Sets – 132 Lessons total You will receive 12 of the most interesting true stories that you have ever heard split into 132 listening, speaking and vocabulary lessons, guaranteed to keep you entertained and interested.
- Three lesson speeds. Each story is recorded at three different speeds: slow, normal, and fast. If you have trouble understanding, you want start with the slow version. When you feel confident, you can listen with the fastest speed.
- Four different tenses. You won’t have to memorize any grammar rules! Each story is recorded in present tense, future tense, and past tense, so you can hear the differences and learn grammar naturally.
- Fluency booster exercises. These audio questions will test your understanding of the stories, so you deepen your overall understanding of English.
- Conversation questions. These questions allow you to share your opinion about the stories, so you can practice speaking.
- Full PDF text support for all lessons, so you have a complete reference manual of the entire course, which you can use for review, to take notes, or to get the most out of each lesson.
Altogether, with the 12 true stories, three different speeds, three different tenses, and fluency booster exercises, you have more than 132 audios in this exciting course!