Do any of the following describe you?
You want to grow your ecommerce business and you need cash for your inventory orders.
You’re not sure how much money you have to spend on inventory, advertising and personnel.
You’re concerned that there are no funds left for you to pay yourself.
You’re in a vicious cycle of buying inventory, and selling and needing to replace inventory and never understanding where the cash goes.
If any of the above have you saying “Yes, that’s me!”, I have something exciting to share with you today:
Introducing the Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers Online Course.
Led by the author of Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers, Cyndi Thomason, this is an online video course that will guide you through the concepts presented and the exercises discussed in Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers.
As a Mastery Level, Certified Profit First Professional, Cyndi will teach you why Profit First works so well for ecommerce businesses and the particular challenges for businesses that have physical products requiring inventory management. You will learn how your behavior drives your money management habits for your business and how you can set up your business bank accounts to work with your habits.
The Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers Online course includes access to the following:
- 9 Modules of Training Content
Module 1: Ecommerce Myths and Business Basics
Module 2: Profit First, Engineered for Ecommerce
Module 3: Stop the Inventory Insanity
Module 4: Ecommerce Bank Account Foundation
Module 5: Advanced Profit First Accounts
Module 6: How to Manage Cash Flow & How To Keep It
Module 7: Reverse Engineering Your Numbers
Module 8: Common Challenges & Mistakes
Module 9: Welcome to Ecommerce Prosperity
- Downloadable resources to support you with each module (PDFs and spreadsheets)
- Weekly Live Q&A Calls with Cyndi Thomason
- Q&A Support inside the course platform
- Private Facebook Community for connecting with other course participants
Here’s how to know if this course is for you:
– You’re an Ecommerce seller that sells on Amazon, Shopify and other online platforms
– You want to pay yourself as an owner and employees and prepare for tax payments in advance
– You’re a seller who wants to understand how much cash should be allocated to critical business areas like Inventory and Operating Expenses and more
This course is also a great fit for you if:
– You like the additional accountability and process that comes with learning via courses
– You want to focus on profit distributions and rewarding yourself as a business owner!
– Video and audio instruction are methods that will enhance your implementation and education
– You want better cash management within your business
– You want to make better decisions with your cash
– You want to understand your cash usage patterns so you can take action and get expenses in line