What Is Prominence?
The Prominence Partnership Program is a 13-week coaching experience built around our proprietary process for launching and growing your own client-getting group like ours.
Inside the program you’ll learn our proprietary strategies on how to:
- Create & launch a client-getting group
- Successfully run a promotional cycle in your group
- Setup your group’s daily client acquisition funnel
- Enroll clients over the phone with ease & speed
- Grow your group using organic & paid methods
- And more…
Hi. Landon Stewart & Chris Stapleton here.
We’d like to share a bit of our story with you.
In January of 2019, we launched our first coaching program.
The coaching part came easy.
The client acquisition part? Not so much.
(maybe you can relate)
- We didn’t know how to generate high quality, targeted leads on a daily basis.
- We didn’t know to convert the few leads we were generating into high paying clients.
- We didn’t know how to position ourselves as the absolute authority in our industry.
So we spent 2019 fumbling around, trying to figure things out …
… and boy, was it messy.
We launched a myriad of different funnels & marketing campaigns:
Webinar Funnels. Facebook™ Ads. Cold outreach. Etc.
With that barrage of marketing, we had moderate, yet unsustainable success.
By December of that year, we were beat.
Even though we were revving about $20k/month, we were working 60 hours+/week, & we were exhausted.
Our coaching business became a rollercoaster of revenue & emotion.
So at the end of 2019, we came to a crossroads:
“Do we want to go all in our coaching business or do we want to hang up our hat & do something else?”
Because we absolutely love coaching, we chose to double down …
“… & That’s When We Had An ‘Aha
Moment’ That Changed Everything…”
In December of 2019, we did a year in review & discovered something shocking…
While we were focusing 80% of our time, effort, & energy on webinar funnels & cold outreach & just 20% of our time on our Facebook™ group…
…the Facebook™ group accounted for upwards of 80% of our new clients generated.
So headed into 2020, we made a decision:
We decided to go all in on groups.
We took everything we learned the year before & in January of 2020, we started a brand new group from scratch, called: Clients & Community.