Solve Real World Business Problems with AI Solutions
Structure of the course:
Part 1 – Optimizing Business Processes
Case Study: Optimizing the Flows in an E-Commerce Warehouse
AI Solution: Q-Learning
Part 2 – Minimizing Costs
Case Study: Minimizing the Costs in Energy Consumption of a Data Center
AI Solution: Deep Q-Learning
Part 3 – Maximizing Revenues
Case Study: Maximizing Revenue of an Online Retail Business
AI Solution: Thompson Sampling
Real World Business Applications:
With Artificial Intelligence, you can do three main things for any business:
- Optimize Business Processes
- Minimize Costs
- Maximize Revenues
We will show you exactly how to succeed these applications, through Real World Business case studies. And for each of these applications we will build a separate AI to solve the challenge.
In Part 1 – Optimizing Processes, we will build an AI that will optimize the flows in an E-Commerce warehouse.
In Part 2 – Minimizing Costs, we will build a more advanced AI that will minimize the costs in energy consumption of a data center by more than 50%! Just as Google did last year thanks to DeepMind.
In Part 3 – Maximizing Revenues, we will build a different AI that will maximize revenue of an Online Retail Business, making it earn more than 1 Billion dollars in revenue!
But that’s not all, this time, and for the first time, we’ve prepared a huge innovation for you. With this course, you will get an incredible extra product, highly valuable for your career:
“a 100-pages book covering everything about Artificial Intelligence for Business!”.
This book includes:
- 100 pages of crystal clear explanations, written in beautiful and clean latex
- All the AI intuition and theory, including the math explained in detail
- The three Case Studies of the course, and their solutions
- Three different AI models, including Q-Learning, Deep Q-Learning, and Thompson Sampling
- Code Templates
- Homework and their solutions for you to practice
- Plus, lots of extra techniques and tips like saving and loading models, early stopping, and much much more.