Make sure you have the following software and services setup before you start your online business.
- Have you set up an email autoresponder account?
(Aweber, Active Campaign, etc.)
- Have you set up an account with an affiliate network?
(JVZoo, Warrior Plus, ThriveCart, etc.)
- Have you set up an account with a payment merchant?
(Paypal, Stripe, etc.)
- Have you setup your social media accounts and fan pages?
(Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, etc.)
- Have you purchased a domain and hosting service?
(GoDaddy, 123reg, etc.)
- Have you purchased all of the software licences, plugins and tools you need to build your website?
(OptimizePress, Thivethemes, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Have you setup a tracking and analytics service?
(Clickmagic, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Have you setup business accounts to advertise on social networks?
(Facebook Ads, Google Adwords. etc.)
- Have you created accounts for a JV Launch calendar service?
(Munch eye, LaunchCamp, etc.)